Last Posted: Jan 16, 2017
- Genomics and the 'Angelina Jolie effect'
Genomics Education UK, January 16, 2017
- How do BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations cause cancer?
Mainstreaming Cancer Genetics, January 12, 2017
- Understanding Genetic Breast Cancer Risk: Processing Loci of the BRCA Gist Intelligent Tutoring System.
Wolfe Christopher R et al. Learning and individual differences 2016 Jul 49178-189
- Comparison between CaGene 5.1 and 6.0 for BRCA1/2 mutation prediction: a retrospective study of 150 BRCA1/2 genetic tests in 517 families with breast/ovarian cancer.
Antonucci Ivana et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Dec
- Previvors' Uncertainty Management Strategies for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Dean Marleah et al. Health communication 2016 Dec 1-9
- BRCA mutation genetic testing implications in the United States.
Bayraktar Soley et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Dec 31224-232