Last Posted: May 12, 2017
- A Review of the Genetics of Hypertension with a Focus on Gene-Environment Interactions.
Waken R J et al. Current hypertension reports 2017 Mar (3) 23
- Gene and environment interaction: Is the differential susceptibility hypothesis relevant for obesity?
Dalle Molle Roberta et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2017 Feb 326-339
- Gene-Environment Interactions in Preventive Medicine: Current Status and Expectations for the Future.
Narimatsu Hiroto et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Jan (2)
- The genetics of human longevity: an intricacy of genes, environment, culture and microbiome.
Dato Serena et al. Mechanisms of ageing and development 2017 Apr
- The role of gene-environment interplay in occupational and environmental diseases: current concepts and knowledge gaps.
Kwo Elizabeth et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2017 Mar (2) 173-176
- Things genes cant do
A Buchanan, Aeon Magazine, 2017
- Genome-Wide Interaction Analyses between Genetic Variants and Alcohol Consumption and Smoking for Risk of Colorectal Cancer
J Gong et al, PLOS Genetics, October 2016
- Gene-environment interplay
J Berg, Science, October 7, 2016
- The importance of gene-environment interactions in human obesity.
Reddon Hudson et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Sep (18) 1571-97
- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Jul (5) 356-65
- Narrative review of genes, environment, and cigarettes.
Do Elizabeth et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Apr 1-15
- Genetic epidemiology with a capital E, ten years after.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetic epidemiology 2011 Dec 35(8) 845-52
- G = E: What GWAS Can Tell Us about the Environment
SH Gage et al, PLOS Genetics, February 11, 2016
- Gene × Environment Determinants of Stress- and Anxiety-Related Disorders.
Sharma Sumeet et al. Annual review of psychology 2016 Jan 239-61
- Gene-environment interactions in psychopathology throughout early childhood: a systematic review.
Pinto Raquel Q et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 Dec (6) 223-33