- Utilizing nutritional genomics to tailor diets for the prevention of cardiovascular disease: a guide for upcoming studies and implementations.
Corella Dolores et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar
- Nutrigenomics of extra-virgin olive oil: A review.
Piroddi Marta et al. BioFactors (Oxford, England) 2017 Jan 43(1) 17-41
- Bioactive Nutrients and Nutrigenomics in Age-Related Diseases.
Rescigno Tania et al. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Jan 22(1)
- Nutrigenomics 2.0: The Need for Ongoing and Independent Evaluation and Synthesis of Commercial Nutrigenomics Tests' Scientific Knowledge Base for Responsible Innovation.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Feb 20(2) 65-8
- Nutrigenomics at the Interface of Aging, Lifespan, and Cancer Prevention.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Oct 146(10) 1931-1939
lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.