- Aiming to Prevent Hereditary Cancers, Researchers Focus on Lynch Syndrome
NCI, May 2017
- Clinicopathologic Characteristics of Endometrial Cancer in Lynch Syndrome: A French Multicenter Study.
Rossi Léa et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 Jun 27(5) 953-960
- Multigene Panel Testing Provides a New Perspective on Lynch Syndrome.
Espenschied Carin R et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 May JCO2016719260
- Comparison of lifestyle, hormonal and medical factors in women with sporadic and Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial cancer: A retrospective case-case study.
Aaltonen Mari H et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 May 6(5) 758-764
- Suspected Lynch syndrome associated MSH6 variants: A functional assay to determine their pathogenicity.
Houlleberghs Hellen et al. PLoS genetics 2017 May 13(5) e1006765
lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.