- Phylogenetic analysis of an epidemic outbreak of acute hepatitis C in HIV-infected patients by ultra-deep pyrosequencing.
Caro-Pérez Noelia et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 May 42-47
- Impact of "a" Determinant Mutations on Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) in HBV Strains from Chinese Patients with Occult Hepatitis B.
Huang Xiangyan et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 May
- Complete genome sequencing and clinical analysis of intrahepatic hepatitis B virus cccDNA from HCC.
Jiao Fengping et al. Microbial pathogenesis 2017 May
- Ultra-deep sequencing reveals high prevalence and broad structural diversity of hepatitis B surface antigen mutations in a global population.
Gencay Mikael et al. PloS one 2017 (5) e0172101
- New real-time-PCR method to identify single point mutations in hepatitis C virus.
Chen Qian et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 Nov (43) 9604-9612
sábado, 27 de mayo de 2017
Impact of "a" Determinant Mutations on Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) in HBV Strains from Chinese Patients with Occult Hepatitis B
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.