- What Are the Risk Factors for Skin Cancer?
- Most cases of melanoma, the deadliest kind of skin cancer, are caused by exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Vital Signs: Melanoma Incidence and Mortality Trends and Projections - United States, 1982-2030
MMWR, June 2 2015
- CDC Information: Skin Cancer Awareness
- Prevention and Control of Skin Cancer
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds
sábado, 27 de mayo de 2017
What Are the Risk Factors for Skin Cancer?
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.