miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2019

Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Digest

Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

I’m Learning to Celebrate the Imperfect Milestones

Sep 03, 2019 03:00 pm | Bailey Vincent



disabledThere are a lot of things I haven’t done. Things the internet says I should. I’ve never announced a pregnancy to overjoyed family members. Instead, I was a junior in college and scared out of my mind. I’d always wanted to be a mom, but I found myself crying on the bathroom floor, staring at a […]
The post I’m Learning to Celebrate the Imperfect Milestones appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I’m Learning to Celebrate the Imperfect Milestones on Facebook

The Kind of Friend We Deserve

Sep 03, 2019 09:00 am | Brad Dell



friend, Victorious, clinical anxiety, healingWhen I met Alexander, he was thin, his nose bled a lot, and he had tubes in his ears. I was a lonely first-grader fresh to Hawaii, and just as thin and malfunctioning as the brother I didn’t yet know. How could I ever adequately thank the teacher who commanded me to walk the bleeding […]
The post The Kind of Friend We Deserve appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike The Kind of Friend We Deserve on Facebook

Recent News

‘Disorder’ Film Festival Offers Look at Siblings Touched by Rare Diseases
More CFRD Screening Can Improve Outcome of People with CF, Study Suggests
A. Fumigatus Fungus Linked to Worse Respiratory Quality of Life in People with CF, Study Finds
At NY Genome Center, Legal Expert Presents Ethical Dilemmas in Gene Editing
Young Girl with CF Improves After Pancreas Removal with Cell Transplant, Case Report Says

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario