jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2019

Topics in the CF News Today Forum That You Might Have Missed



Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Forum Digest

Join the discussion! See below for the latest topics and conversations about CF taking place in our forums. Your voice is needed!

New to our forums? Register here.
 

A Sick Playlist

Sep 18, 2019 11:39 am | Luisa Palazola



Replies: 0
I think what you consume (whether food, television, news, music, ANYTHING — impacts your mood and perhaps your ability to get better). At the very least, this music helps me feel a bit better, for various reasons (or for no apparent reason) Here are my top songs that I listen to when I feel like sh*t. Link me the music you like when you feel like sh*t or when you feel well!
1.
2. Wona (Mumford & Sons)

3. Siembra (Bomba Estéreo)

4. Here Comes the Sun (The Beatles)

5. Times Like These (Jack Johnson)

6. Vine a Buscarte (Fonseca)

7. La Vuelta al Mundo (Calle 13)

8. Simple Twist of Fate (Bob Dylan)

9. Don’t Panic (Coldplay)

10. Flapper Girl (The Lumineers)
Read More
share on TwitterLike A Sick Playlist on Facebook

What're your CF Tattoos?

Sep 18, 2019 11:12 am | Luisa Palazola



Replies: 0
Last year I got my first real tattoo. I scheduled an appointment with an artist I had followed on IG and drove 3 hours to get a my piece done by him. After him postponing my original appointment and then kinda forgetting I was coming on our rescheduled date, a resilient best friend, and some coffee: I got my piece.
I won’t leave out the special details of accidentally (or cosmically?) meeting a Brazilian man, who felt like home, and who also helped me keep this tattoo clean that night. Sometimes, things fall apart, to make way for beautiful encounters and to unveil deep connections that have always been there 🙂
Here’s that special tattoo
View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Luisa Palazola (@ladilla93) on 

  • This topic was modified 16 hours, 48 minutes ago by  Luisa Palazola.
  • This topic was modified 16 hours, 46 minutes ago by  Luisa Palazola.
Read More
share on TwitterLike What're your CF Tattoos? on Facebook

I Spent a Day on Capitol Hill Talking About CF and Healthcare

Sep 18, 2019 04:54 am | Cystic Fibrosis News Moderator



Replies: 0
Columnist Tré LaRosa was invited to Capitol Hill to share his story as a representative of the cystic fibrosis community. Click here to find out how it went!
Have you ever thought about what you would say if you had an opportunity like this? What would you like to tell your elected representatives on behalf of the CF community?
Read More
share on TwitterLike I Spent a Day on Capitol Hill Talking About CF and Healthcare on Facebook

Can CF-tailored Talk Therapy Help with Depression and Anxiety? Drexel Study Seeks to Find Out

Sep 18, 2019 04:53 am | Cystic Fibrosis News Moderator



Replies: 0
An upcoming study is looking at how well Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), or tailored “talk” therapy that can be delivered via telemedicine, helps people with cystic fibrosis (CF) cope with mental health issues. Click here to learn more about the study.
Do you think ACT delivered via telemedicine could be beneficial to you or others in the CF community?
Read More
share on TwitterLike Can CF-tailored Talk Therapy Help with Depression and Anxiety? Drexel Study Seeks to Find Out on Facebook

Recent Posts

I Don’t Identify as ‘Disabled’
ICER is Seeking Stakeholder Input on CF Treatments
Safety, Early Effectiveness of POL6014 Confirmed in Phase 1 Trial
Scottish Health Insurance System Will Cover These Therapies
Cystic Fibrosis Therapy Zenpep Rumors: Researching the Truth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario