- Initiating an undiagnosed diseases program in the Western Australian public health system.
Baynam Gareth et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 May 12(1) 83
- Early Adoption of a Multitarget Stool DNA Test for Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Finney Rutten Lila J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 May 92(5) 726-733
- Women with Family History of Breast Cancer: How Much Are They Aware of Their Risk?
Seven Memnun et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 May
- Australian children living with rare diseases: experiences of diagnosis and perceived consequences of diagnostic delays.
Zurynski Yvonne et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 Apr 12(1) 68
- The attitudes of Dutch fertility specialists towards the addition of genetic testing in screening of tubal factor infertility.
Malogajski Jelena et al. Sexual & reproductive healthcare : official journal of the Swedish Association of Midwives 2017 Jun 12123-127
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
Initiating an undiagnosed diseases program in the Western Australian public health system. External Web Site Icon Baynam Gareth et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 May 12(1) 83
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.