- Circulating inflammatory biomarkers in relation to brain structural measurements in a non-demented elderly population.
Brain, behavior, and immunity 2017 Apr .
Gu Yian, Vorburger Robert, Scarmeas Nikolaos, Luchsinger José A, Manly Jennifer J, Schupf Nicole, Mayeux Richard, Brickman Adam
- Socioeconomic Status Interacts with the Genetic Effect of a Chromosome 9p21.3 Common Variant to Influence Coronary Artery Calcification and Incident Coronary Events in the Heinz Nixdorf Recall Study (Risk Factors, Evaluation of Coronary Calcium, and Lifestyle).
Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Apr 10 (2): .
Schmidt Börge, Frölich Stefanie, Dragano Nico, Frank Mirjam, Eisele Lewin, Pechlivanis Sonali, Forstner Andreas J, Nöthen Markus M, Mahabadi Amir A, Erbel Raimund, Moebus Susanne, Jöckel Karl-Hei
- Variations in the APOE allele or BDNF Val66Met polymorphism are not associated with changes in cognitive function following a tertiary education intervention in older adults: the Tasmanian Healthy Brain Project.
Neurobiology of aging 2017 Apr .
Thow Megan E, Summers Mathew J, Summers Jeffery J, Saunders Nichole L, Vickers James
- Vitamin D Receptor and Megalin Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated with Longitudinal Cognitive Change among African-American Urban Adults.
The Journal of nutrition 2017 Apr .
Beydoun May A, Tajuddin Salman M, Dore Greg A, Canas Jose-Atilio, Beydoun Hind A, Evans Michele K, Zonderman Alan
- Interaction of CD14 haplotypes and soluble CD14 on pulmonary function in agricultural workers.
Respiratory research 2017 Mar 18 (1): 49.
LeVan Tricia D, Smith Lynette M, Heires Art J, Mikuls Ted R, Meza Jane L, Weissenburger-Moser Lisa A, Romberger Debra
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
Circulating inflammatory biomarkers in relation to brain structural measurements in a non-demented elderly population. External Web Site Icon Brain, behavior, and immunity 2017 Apr
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology