- Noninvasive prenatal testing/noninvasive prenatal diagnosis: the position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Published 2013 (National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC))
- Joint SOGC-CCMG Opinion for Reproductive Genetic Carrier Screening: An Update for All Canadian Providers of Maternity and Reproductive Healthcare in the Era of Direct-to-Consumer Testing.
Published 2016 (Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC)) (Canadian College of Medical Geneticists (CCMG))
- Noninvasive prenatal screening for fetal aneuploidy, 2016 update: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Published 2016 (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG))
- Recommendations for the integration of genomics into clinical practice.
Published 2016 (Expert panel)
- Merging Electronic Health Record Data and Genomics for Cardiovascular Research: A Science Advisory From the American Heart Association.
Published 2016 (American Heart Association)
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
Noninvasive prenatal testing/noninvasive prenatal diagnosis: the position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.