- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
- Adherence to Recommended Risk Management among Unaffected Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 79-92
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- Reversion of BRCA1/2 Germline Mutations Detected in Circulating Tumor DNA From Patients With High-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer.
Christie Elizabeth L et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr 35(12) 1274-1280
- Associations Between Cancer Predisposition Testing Panel Genes and Breast Cancer.
Couch Fergus J et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
Ovarian cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Ovarian cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.