- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing: A Review of the Cost Effectiveness and Guidelines
Ottawa (ON):Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health 2014 2 10.
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13 - Clinical Experience from 146,958 Pregnancies.
Zhang Hongyun, et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2015 1
- The consequences of implementing non-invasive prenatal testing in Dutch national health care: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Beulen L, et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2014 11
- A cost-effectiveness analysis comparing different strategies to implement noninvasive prenatal testing into a Down syndrome screening program.
Ayres AC, et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2014 10 (5) 5
- Incorporating DNA sequencing into current prenatal screening practice for Down's syndrome.
Wald NJ, et al. PloS one 2013 3 (3) 3
sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018
Down syndrome [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.