- Are you at risk for clots?
A family history of blood clots can increase a person?s risk.
- Venous Thromboembolism: Know the Risks, Signs & Symptoms of Blood Clots
- Personal Stories of People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
CDC Social Media
- Are You at Risk for Blood Clots?
- The Appropriateness and Cost of Thrombophilia Panel Testing: Its Complicated
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog Post, December 15, 2016
sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018
Venous thromboembolism | Features | CDC
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.