- Interaction of a genetic risk score with physical activity, physical inactivity, and body mass index in relation to venous thromboembolism risk.
Genetic epidemiology 2018 Mar .
Kim Jihye, Kraft Peter, Hagan Kaitlin A, Harrington Laura B, Lindstroem Sara, Kabrhel Christoph
- Bleeding predictors in patients following venous thromboembolism treated with vitamin K antagonists: Association with increased number of single nucleotide polymorphisms.
Vascular pharmacology 2018 Feb .
Bryk Agata Hanna, Wypasek Ewa, Plens Krzysztof, Awsiuk Magdalena, Undas Anet
- High prevalence of factor V Leiden and prothrombin G20101A mutations in Kashmiri patients with venous thromboembolism.
Gene 2018 Feb .
Shafia Syed, Zargar Mahrukh H, Khan Nabeela, Ahmad Rehana, Shah Zafar Amin, Asimi Ravo
- Fat mass and obesity-associated gene rs9939609 polymorphism is a potential biomarker of recurrent venous thromboembolism in male but not in female patients.
Gene 2018 Jan .
Ahmad Abrar, Memon Ashfaque A, Sundquist Jan, Svensson Peter J, Zöller Bengt, Sundquist Kristi
- Risk factors and prognosis value of venous thromboembolism in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a case-control study.
Journal of thoracic disease 2017 Dec 9 (12): 5068-5074.
Shen Qian, Dong Xiaoqi, Tang Xiaoping, Zhou Jianyi
sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018
Venous thromboembolism | Features | CDC
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology