Pregnant? Learn about blood clots.
What is Stop the Clot, Spread the WordTM?
Why are these new resources important?
What can women do to help increase their chance of having a safe pregnancy and delivery?
- A downloadable list of factors that increase the risk for blood clots;
- A short video about how pregnancy and childbirth can put a woman at risk for a blood clot;
- A campaign infographic to learn the facts about pregnancy and blood clots; and
- Additional information to help expectant mothers and mothers who have recently delivered a baby learn more about blood clot risks, signs and symptoms, and prevention tips for a safe pregnancy, childbirth, and recovery.
What can you do to help us Stop the Clot, Spread the WordTM?
- Learn more about blood clots
- Visit CDC’s website on blood clots and pregnancy
- Share the links in this feature with friends and family who are expecting or have recently delivered a baby
- Watch the video on blood clots and pregnancy
- Use the hashtags #stoptheclot #spreadtheword when tweeting about the campaign or sharing messages about the campaign on your social media channels