Last Posted: Sep 27, 2018
- Fecal microbiota transplantation helps restore beneficial bacteria in cancer patients
NIH, September 26, 2018
- Restriction enzyme digestion of host DNA enhances universal detection of parasitic pathogens in blood via targeted amplicon deep sequencing.
Flaherty Briana R et al. Microbiome 2018 Sep 6(1) 164
- Linking gut microbiota, metabolic syndrome and economic status based on a population-level analysis.
He Yan et al. Microbiome 2018 Sep (1) 172
- Comparison of Fecal Collection Methods for Microbiome and Metabolomics Studies.
Wang Zheng et al. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 2018 301
- Metagenomic analysis with strain-level resolution reveals fine-scale variation in the human pregnancy microbiome
Goltsman DS, et al. Genome Med, Sep 19, 2018.
- Application of Precision Medicine in Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Strafella Claudia et al. Frontiers in neurology 2018 9701
- Diet, Microbiome, and Epigenetics in the Era of Precision Medicine.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1856141-156
- Scientists Are Retooling Bacteria to Cure Disease By manipulating DNA, researchers are trying to create microbes that, once ingested, work to treat a rare genetic condition a milestone in synthetic biology.
C Zimmer, NY Times, September 4, 2018
- Bile Acids, the Microbiome, Immunity, and Liver Tumors.
Schramm Christoph et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 08 (9) 888-890
- Makeup of an individuals gut bacteria may play role in weight loss, Mayo study suggests
J Dangor, Mayo Clinic, August 2018