Last Posted: Sep 27, 2018
- Population-based genetic testing of asymptomatic women for breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility.
Rowley Simone M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Making Sense of the Genome Remains a Work in Progress
W Burke, JAMA September 25, 2018
- Perioperative Management of Women Undergoing Risk-Reducing Surgery for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
AlHilli Mariam M et al. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 2018 Sep
- Promoting guideline-based cancer genetic risk assessment for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in ethnically and geographically diverse cancer survivors: Rationale and design of a 3-arm randomized controlled trial.
Kinney Anita Y et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2018 Sep 73123-135
- Provider's Perceptions of Barriers and Facilitators for Latinas to Participate in Genetic Cancer Risk Assessment for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Hurtado-de-Mendoza Alejandra et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2018 Sep 6(3)
- Psychosocial Impact of BRCA Testing in Young Black Breast Cancer Survivors.
Gonzalez Brian D et al. Psycho-oncology 2018 Sep
- Raising Awareness of BRCA Mutations Genetic testing may help those at high risk take steps to prevent deadly cancers.
S Gubar, New York Times, September 20, 2018
- Decoding Your DNA: What to Consider Before Genetic Testing
K Hobson, US News, September, 2018
- High rate of occult cancer found in prophylactic mastectomy specimens despite thorough presurgical assessment with MRI and ultrasound: findings from the Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Registration 2016 in Japan.
Yamauchi Hideko et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Sep
- A portrait of germline mutation in Brazilian at-risk for hereditary breast cancer.
de Souza Timoteo Ana Rafaela et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Aug