- Restriction enzyme digestion of host DNA enhances universal detection of parasitic pathogens in blood via targeted amplicon deep sequencing.
Flaherty Briana R et al. Microbiome 2018 Sep (1) 164
- Effect of Antibiotic-Mediated Microbiome Modulation on Rotavirus Vaccine Immunogenicity: A Human, Randomized-Control Proof-of-Concept Trial.
Harris Vanessa C et al. Cell host & microbe 2018 Aug (2) 197-207.e4
- Impact of the griffithsin anti-HIV microbicide and placebo gels on the rectal mucosal proteome and microbiome in non-human primates.
Girard Lauren et al. Scientific reports 2018 May (1) 8059
- The Female Genital Tract Microbiome Is Associated With Vaginal Antiretroviral Drug Concentrations in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Women on Antiretroviral Therapy.
Donahue Carlson Renee et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Oct
- Microbiome sharing between children, livestock and household surfaces in western Kenya.
Mosites Emily et al. PloS one 2017 (2) e0171017
- Restoring the Duality between Principal Components of a Distance Matrix and Linear Combinations of Predictors, with Application to Studies of the Microbiome.
Satten Glen A et al. PloS one 2017 12(1) e0168131
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- Intestinal microbiome disruption in patients in a long-term acute care hospital: A case for development of microbiome disruption indices to improve infection prevention.
Halpin Alison Laufer et al. American journal of infection control 2016 Feb
- Characterizing the fecal microbiota of infants with botulism.
Shirey T Brian et al. Microbiome 2015 (1) 54
- Beta-diversity metrics of the upper digestive tract microbiome are associated with body mass index.
Lin Shih-Wen et al. Obesity (Silver Spring) 2015 Apr (4) 862-9
domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2018
Microbiome [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.