Last Posted: Sep 27, 2018
- Addressing the Tuberculosis Epidemic- 21st Century Research for an Ancient Disease
A Fauci, JAMA, September 26, 2018
- Genomics England-supported study reveals new opportunities for personalised TB treatment
Genomics England, September 27,2018
- NIH releases strategic plan to address tuberculosis research
NIH, September 26, 2018
- Prediction of Susceptibility to First-Line Tuberculosis Drugs by DNA Sequencing
Cryptic consortium, NEJM, September 27, 2019
- The Coming of Age of Drug-Susceptibility Testing for Tuberculosis.
Cox Helen et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Sep
- Whole genome sequencing reveals genetic signature of bedaquiline resistance in a clinical isolate of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Chawla Kiran et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2018 Sep
- Mycobacterium decipiens sp. nov., a new species closely related to the Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex.
Brown-Elliott Barbara A et al. International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2018 Sep
- Towards national systems for continuous surveillance of antimicrobial resistance: Lessons from tuberculosis.
Suthar Amitabh B et al. PLoS medicine 2018 Sep (9) e1002658
- Genome-based transmission modelling separates imported tuberculosis from recent transmission within an immigrant population.
Ayabina Diepreye et al. Microbial genomics 2018 Sep
- Association of Rapid Molecular Testing With Duration of Respiratory Isolation for Patients With Possible Tuberculosis in a US Hospital.
Chaisson Lelia H et al. JAMA internal medicine 2018 Aug