Last Posted: Sep 27, 2018
- Population-based genetic testing of asymptomatic women for breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility.
Rowley Simone M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Your Genetic Testing Results Can ChangeHere's Why
E Cara, Gizmodo, September 27, 2018
- [The Roles of Designated Core Hospitals and Cooperative Hospitals for Cancer Genomic Medicine in Japan].
Nishida Toshirou et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2018 Sep 45(9) 1223-1227
- A UK nationwide prospective study of treatment change in MODY: genetic subtype and clinical characteristics predict optimal glycaemic control after discontinuing insulin and metformin.
Shepherd Maggie H et al. Diabetologia 2018 Sep
- Cascade Genetic Testing of Relatives for Hereditary Cancer Risk: Results of an Online Initiative.
Caswell-Jin Jennifer L et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Sep
- Colorectal cancer susceptibility loci as predictive markers of rectal cancer prognosis after surgery.
Hu Yue et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2018 57(3) 140-149
- Diagnosis of familial Mediterranean fever following the initial presentation of monoarthritis.
Horovitz Yoseph et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2018 Mar 21(3) 755-760
- Establishment of a Gene Detection System for Hotspot Mutations of Hearing Loss.
Wang Chao et al. BioMed research international 2018 20186828306
- Genetic counselling of young women with breast cancer for Li-Fraumeni syndrome: a nationwide survey on the experiences and attitudes of genetics professionals.
Bakhuizen J J et al. Familial cancer 2018 Sep
- Genetic diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia is associated with a premature and high coronary heart disease risk.
Séguro Florent et al. Clinical cardiology 2018 Mar 41(3) 385-391