- What do women (and men) want? Parents weigh in on genetic testing for rare diseases in children
S Grosse, CDC Blog, 2018
- Consumer Genetic Testing Is Booming: But What are the Benefits and Harms to Individuals and Populations?
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog, June 12, 2018
- Genetic Testing: what You Need to Know
- BRCA Genetic Testing and Receipt of Preventive Interventions Among Women Aged 1864 Years with Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Nonmetropolitan and Metropolitan Areas United States, 20092014
K Kolor, MMWR Surveillance Summaries, Sep 7, 2017
- Direct to Consumer Genetic Testing: Think Before You Spit, 2017 Edition!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 18, 2017
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing and Public Health Education
CDC Blog Post, Muin Khoury, March 8, 2016
- Listen to a CDC podcast about Genetic Testing for Lynch syndrome
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Colorectal Cancer
- Periodontal Disease
- CDC Information: Guidelines, Policies and Recommendations in Genomics
domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2018
Genetic testing [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.