Last Posted: Sep 27, 2018
- The global prevalence of Wilson disease from next-generation sequencing data.
Gao Jiali et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Wilson disease.
Czlonkowska Anna et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2018 Sep 4(1) 21
- Familial screening of children with Wilson disease: Necessity of screening in previous generation and screening methods.
Li Huamei et al. Medicine 2018 Jul 97(27) e11405
- Population genomics in South East Asia captures unexpectedly high carrier frequency for treatable inherited disorders.
Bylstra Yasmin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
- Wilson Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Follow-up.
Schilsky Michael L et al. Clinics in liver disease 2017 Nov 21(4) 755-767
- Salivary biomarkers and proteomics: future diagnostic and clinical utilities.
Castagnola M et al. Acta otorhinolaryngologica Italica : organo ufficiale della Societa italiana di otorinolaringologia e chirurgia cervico-facciale 2017 Apr 37(2) 94-101
- Controversies and Variation in Diagnosing and Treating Children With Wilson Disease: Results of an International Survey.
Sturm Ekkehard et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2016 Jul 63(1) 82-7
- Wilson disease: At the crossroads between genetics and epigenetics-A review of the evidence.
Kieffer Dorothy A et al. Liver research 2017 Sep 1(2) 121-130
- Genetic Testing in Liver Disease: What to Order, in Whom, and When.
Schonfeld Emily A et al. Clinics in liver disease 2017 Nov 21(4) 673-686
- Treatable inherited rare movement disorders.
Jinnah H A et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2017 Sep