Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Impact of Implementing B-RST TM to Screen for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer on Risk Perception and Genetic Counseling Uptake Among Women in an Academic Safety Net Hospital.
Wernke Karen et al. Clinical breast cancer 2019 Mar
- Potential risk factors of ovarian cancer and analysis of CA125, a biomarker used for its monitoring and diagnosis.
Mansha Muhammad et al. Molecular biology reports 2019 Apr
- Frequency of hematologic and solid malignancies in the family history of 50 patients with acute myeloid leukemia - a single center analysis.
Sandner Anne-Sophie et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215453
- Genetic counseling referral for ovarian cancer patients: a call to action.
Garcia Christine et al. Familial cancer 2019 Apr
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations and clinical interpretation in 398 ovarian cancer patients: comparison with breast cancer variants in a similar population.
Cardoso Florencia C et al. Human genomics 2018 12(1) 39
- Multi-gene panel testing for hereditary cancer predisposition in unsolved high-risk breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Crawford Beth et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Jun 163(2) 383-390
- Prevalence of BRCA1/2 germline mutations in 21 401 families with breast and ovarian cancer.
Kast Karin et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 53(7) 465-71
- Prevalence of BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations in a Brazilian population sample at-risk for hereditary breast cancer and characterization of its genetic ancestry.
Fernandes Gabriela C et al. Oncotarget 2016 Dec 7(49) 80465-80481
- Five screening-detected breast cancer cases in initially disease-free BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Shimada Satoko et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2019 Apr
- Genetic Testing and Results in a Population-Based Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients and Ovarian Cancer Patients.
Kurian Allison W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 Apr JCO1801854