Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
N Gupta et al, JAMA Clinical Guidelines Synopsis, April 25, 2019
- Methylation Tolerance-based Functional Assay to Assess Variants of Unknown Significance in the MLH1 and MSH2 Genes and Identify Patients With Lynch Syndrome.
Bouvet Delphine et al. Gastroenterology 2019 Apr
- [Prophylactic hysterectomy in Lynch syndrome: feasibility and outcomes].
Pacelli Johan et al. Gynecologie, obstetrique, fertilite & senologie 2019 Apr
- A Machine Learning Platform to Optimize the Translation of Personalized Network Models to the Clinic.
Salvucci Manuela et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2019 Apr 31-17
- Frequency of hematologic and solid malignancies in the family history of 50 patients with acute myeloid leukemia - a single center analysis.
Sandner Anne-Sophie et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215453
- Genotype-based selection of treatment of patients with advanced colorectal cancer (SETICC): a pharmacogenetic-based randomized phase II trial.
Abad A et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 29(2) 439-444
- Impact of primary tumour location and RAS/BRAF mutational status in metastatic colorectal cancer treated with first-line regimens containing oxaliplatin and bevacizumab: Prognostic factors from the AIO KRK0207 first-line and maintenance therapy trial.
Hegewisch-Becker Susanna et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2018 101105-113
- LGALS4, CEACAM6, TSPAN8, and COL1A2: Blood Markers for Colorectal Cancer-Validation in a Cohort of Subjects With Positive Fecal Immunochemical Test Result.
Rodia Maria Teresa et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2018 17(2) e217-e228
- Patient preferences for massively parallel sequencing genetic testing of colorectal cancer risk: a discrete choice experiment.
Weymann Deirdre et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(9) 1257-1265
- Could a Vaccine Prevent Colorectal Cancer in People with Lynch Syndrome?
NCI, April 19, 2019