Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
N Gupta et al, JAMA Clinical Guidelines Synopsis, April 25, 2019
- Pancreatic cancer and melanoma related perceptions and behaviors following disclosure of CDKN2A variant status as a research result.
Leof Emma R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- "A natural progression" - Australian women's attitudes about an individualised breast screening model.
Lippey Jocelyn et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019 Apr
- International trends in the uptake of cancer risk reduction strategies in women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation.
Metcalfe Kelly et al. British journal of cancer 2019 Apr
- Invitees do not adequately act on alarm symptoms in colorectal cancer screening with fecal immunochemical tests.
de Klerk Clasine M et al. European journal of gastroenterology & hepatology 2019 31(1) 141-142
- Response to "Colorectal Cancer Screening by Stool DNA Testing and Patient Emotional Health".
Eckmann Jason D et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019 Apr
- Should women with a BRCA1/2 mutation aged 60 and older be offered intensified breast cancer screening? - A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Phi Xuan-Anh et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Mar 4582-88
- Author response to "a response to 'personalised medicine and population health: breast and ovarian cancer'".
Narod Steven A et al. Human genetics 2019 Mar 138(3) 291-292
- Does family communication matter? Exploring knowledge of breast cancer genetics in cancer families.
Himes Deborah O et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Mar
- Health professionals' perspectives on breast cancer risk stratification: understanding evaluation of risk versus screening for disease.
Puzhko Svetlana et al. Public health reviews 2019 402