From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Perceptions of genetic testing for personalized nutrition: a randomized trial of DNA-based dietary advice.
Nielsen DE, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2014 10 (2) 2
- Epigenome-wide association study in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-Turin) identifies novel genetic loci associated with smoking.
Shenker NS, et al. Human molecular genetics 2013 3 (5) 5
- Reduction in newborn screening metabolic false-positive results following a new collection protocol.
Morris M, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 6 (6) 6
- Randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of genetic counseling and a distance, computer-based, lifestyle intervention program for adult offspring of patients with type 2 diabetes: background, study protocol, and baseline patient characteristics.
Nishigaki M, et al. Journal of nutrition and metabolism 2012 5
- Intragenic ATM methylation in peripheral blood DNA as a biomarker of breast cancer risk.
Brennan K, et al. Cancer research 2012 5 (9) 9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario