- An insight into the public acceptance of nutrigenomic-based personalised nutrition.
Fallaize R, et al. Nutrition research reviews 2013 6 (1) 1
- Gene-Diet Interactions in Complex Disease: Current Findings and Relevance for Public Health.
Qi L, et al. Current nutrition reports 2012 12 (4) 4
- Cost-effectiveness of a genetic test for breast cancer risk.
Folse HJ, et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2013 12 (12) 12
- A systematic review of the factors associated with interest in predictive genetic testing for obesity, type II diabetes and heart disease.
Collins J, et al. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 2014 10 (5) 5
- Impact of genetic risk assessment on nutrition-related lifestyle behaviours.
Vernarelli JA, et al. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 2013 2 (1) 1
sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018
Nutrition or nutrigenomics [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.