lunes, 1 de abril de 2019

Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Digest


Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

I Work Next to CF Experts, and I Know They Really Care

Apr 01, 2019 09:00 am | Tré LaRosa



ELX-02 preclinical dataFor nearly three years, I’ve worked alongside brilliant CF doctors, scientists, and PhDs at a great research hospital. Before that, during college, I worked closely with CF scientists and PhDs at the University of Kentucky. All in all, I have about five years of experience in CF science. While it probably seems like the biggest […]
The post I Work Next to CF Experts, and I Know They Really Care appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I Work Next to CF Experts, and I Know They Really Care on Facebook

Canadian CF Patients Have Better Lung Function, But More Abnormal Glucose Metabolism Than French Patients, Study Reports

Apr 01, 2019 07:00 am | Jose Marques Lopes, PhD



glucose levels, Canadian vs. French CF patientsCanadian patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) have better respiratory function and higher body mass index (BMI) than French patients, although they have higher blood glucose levels and a greater incidence of CF-related diabetes (CFRD), according to a long-term study. The research was published in an article, “Glucose tolerance in Canadian and French cystic fibrosis adult […]
The post Canadian CF Patients Have Better Lung Function, But More Abnormal Glucose Metabolism Than French Patients, Study Reports appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Canadian CF Patients Have Better Lung Function, But More Abnormal Glucose Metabolism Than French Patients, Study Reports on Facebook

Lying Is Good for My Health

Mar 29, 2019 03:00 pm | Bailey Vincent



lyingI am a liar. OK, not in a bad way. As an actual profession, I am a liar. As a professional dancer, it’s my job to “lie” to the audience in show after show by transforming into an entirely different character. As a performer, it’s sometimes my job to lie to myself. I ignore my […]
The post Lying Is Good for My Health appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Lying Is Good for My Health on Facebook
 

Recent News

Eloxx Presents More Positive Preclinical Data for ELX-02, Potential CF Treatment
My Body Is Not Always a Temple: Work-life Balance with CF
Costs for CF Therapies Could Double in 2019, According to Pharmacy Benefit Manager
Triple Combo of Proteostasis’ CFTR Modulators May Benefit CF Patients, Phase 1 Trial Shows
‘CFer’ or ‘Person with CF’? I’m a CFer and Proud of It

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario