lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Digest


Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

Choline Supplementation Improves Lung Function, Liver Health in CF Patients, Study Shows

Apr 08, 2019 09:02 am | Joana Carvalho



CholineCholine supplementation improves lung function and liver health in people with cystic fibrosis (CF), and should be considered as a complementary treatment to current standard care therapies, a study suggests. The findings of the study, “Choline Supplementation in Cystic Fibrosis — The Metabolic and Clinical Impact,” were published in the journal Nutrients. CF is a genetic […]
The post Choline Supplementation Improves Lung Function, Liver Health in CF Patients, Study Shows appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Choline Supplementation Improves Lung Function, Liver Health in CF Patients, Study Shows on Facebook

How Do We ‘Speak CF’ in a Way that Connects Us?

Apr 08, 2019 09:00 am | Tré LaRosa



language of CFWe all play different roles in our lives: We are friends, children, siblings, parents, cousins, employees, and more. In each of these roles, we assume the jargon of that role when we talk in those environments. In our workplaces, we may use the scientific, technical, or specific jargon that is impossible to comprehend if you’re […]
The post How Do We ‘Speak CF’ in a Way that Connects Us? appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike How Do We ‘Speak CF’ in a Way that Connects Us? on Facebook

If I Were the Manic Pixie Dream Girl in My Own Sick Life

Apr 05, 2019 03:00 pm | Bailey Vincent



happy girlI wish my life was a Cameron Crowe movie. If it were, then after I left my doctor’s appointment this morning, things would have gone differently. If my life was a movie, my nurse would have been a kindly but bossy woman (likely played by Octavia Spencer) who both relates to me and teaches me […]
The post If I Were the Manic Pixie Dream Girl in My Own Sick Life appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike If I Were the Manic Pixie Dream Girl in My Own Sick Life on Facebook
 

Recent News

Mucus and Inflammation, Rather Than Infections, are Early Drivers of Lung Disease in CF, Study Says
3 Ways Fear and Anxiety Shaped How I Cope
Dealing with Expectations at Work with an Invisible Illness
Resura, First Prenatal Non-Invasive Test for Single-Gene Diseases Like CF, Launched by Progenity
Phase 2a Trial Will Test Molgradex in CF Patients with NTM Infections

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario