Last Posted: May 27, 2020
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of problematic alcohol use in 435,563 individuals yields insights into biology and relationships with other traits
H Zhou et al, Nature Neuroscience, May 25, 2020
- A machine learning approach to risk assessment for alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
Burkhardt Gerrit et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2020 May
- Characterising communities impacted by the 2015 Indiana HIV outbreak: A big data analysis of social media messages associated with HIV and substance abuse.
Cuomo Raphael E et al. Drug and alcohol review 2020 May
- Using alcohol consumption diary data from an internet intervention for outcome and predictive modeling: a validation and machine learning study.
Lindner Philip et al. BMC medical research methodology 2020 May 20(1) 111
- Immunocytochemistry for predictive biomarker testing in lung cancer cytology.
Jain Deepali et al. Cancer cytopathology 2019 127(5) 325-339
- Association of Nongenetic Factors With Breast Cancer Risk in Genetically Predisposed Groups of Women in the UK Biobank Cohort
K Alajmi et al, JAMA Network Open, April 24, 2020
- Genetic evidence for protective effects of smoking and drinking behavior on Parkinson's disease: A Mendelian Randomization study
CD Baleon et al, MEDRXIV, April 24, 2020
- Whole‐Genome Approach Discovers Novel Genetic and Nongenetic Variance Components Modulated by Lifestyle for Cardiovascular Health
X Zhou et al, JAHA, April 2020
- Google Searches and Suicide Rates in Spain, 2004-2013: Correlation Study.
Jimenez Alberto et al. JMIR public health and surveillance 2020 Apr 6(2) e10919
- Does and should breast cancer genetic counselling include lifestyle advice?
Albada Akke et al. Familial cancer 2014 Mar 13(1) 35-44