Last Posted: May 27, 2020
- Liquid biopsy for early stage lung cancer moves ever closer
C Rolfo et al, Nat Rev Clin Oncol, May 26, 2020
- Challenges and opportunities of cfDNA analysis implementation in clinical practice: Perspective of the International Society of Liquid Biopsy (ISLB).
Rolfo Christian et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2020 May 151102978
- Update of the recommendations for the determination of biomarkers in colorectal carcinoma: National Consensus of the Spanish Society of Medical Oncology and the Spanish Society of Pathology.
García-Alfonso P et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2020 May
- Cancer DNA blood test gets real-world trial
K Kaiser, Science, May 1, 2020
- Circulating Tumor DNA Testing—Liquid Biopsy of a Cancer
KS Shohdy et al, JAMA Oncology, March 26, 2020
- Liquid biopsy for mutational profiling of locoregional recurrent and/or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Galot Rachel et al. Oral oncology 2020 Mar 104104631
- Clinical validation of qPCR Target Selector™ assays using highly specific switch-blockers for rare mutation detection.
Arnold Lyle et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2020 Mar
- Evaluating the Use of Circulating MicroRNA Profiles for Lung Cancer Detection in Symptomatic Patients
T Fehlmann et al, JAMA Oncology, March 5, 2020
- Cell-Free DNA as a Diagnostic Blood-Based Biomarker for Colorectal Cancer: A Systematic Review.
Petit Joel et al. The Journal of surgical research 2019 236184-197
- Opportunities, Challenges, and Prospects in Electrochemical Biosensing of Circulating Tumor DNA and its Specific Features.
Campuzano Susana et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Aug 19(17)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario