Last Posted: May 29, 2020
- New Ethical Questions and 21st Century Genomics
The Hasting Center special event, June 4, 2020
- Artificial intelligence for genomic medicine
PHG Foundation, May 2020
- Clinical utility of 24-h rapid trio-exome sequencing for critically ill infants.
Wang Huijun et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 520
- Challenges in returning results in a genomic medicine implementation study: the Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) study.
Kochan David C et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 519
- Disease-Associated Mosaic Variation in Clinical Exome Sequencing: A Two Year Pediatric Tertiary Care Experience.
Miller Cecelia R et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2020 May
- Reclassification of genetic variants in children with long QT syndrome.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 May e1300
- Returning genomic results in a Federally Qualified Health Center: the intersection of precision medicine and social determinants of health.
Shaibi Gabriel Q et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 May
- Shortened consent forms for genome-wide sequencing: Parent and provider perspectives.
Hitchcock Emma C et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 May e1254
- [Efforts toward the Development of Pharmacist Involvement in Genomic Medicine].
Sakurai Hiroomi et al. Yakugaku zasshi : Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan 2020 140(5) 673-675
- [Learning from My Experience: Outpatient Care for Cancer Multigene Genomic Testing].
Aimono Eriko et al. Yakugaku zasshi : Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan 2020 140(5) 667-668