Last Posted: May 29, 2020
- A grim scorekeeper of biological aging
JS Stevens, Sci Trans Med, May 28, 2020
- Development of a machine learning-based multimode diagnosis system for lung cancer.
Duan Shuyin et al. Aging 2020 May 12
- Classification of Alzheimer's Disease with Respect to Physiological Aging with Innovative EEG Biomarkers in a Machine Learning Implementation.
Vecchio Fabrizio et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2020 May
- Assessing the clinical impact of CYP2C9 pharmacogenetic variation on phenytoin prescribing practice and patient response in an integrated health system.
Fohner Alison E et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2019 29(8) 192-199
- Biomarkers of biological age as predictors of COVID-19 disease severity.
Lauc Gordan et al. Aging 2020 Apr
- Scalable diagnostic screening of mild cognitive impairment using AI dialogue agent.
Tang Fengyi et al. Scientific reports 2020 Mar 10(1) 5732
- The Dilemma of Coronavirus Disease 2019, Aging, and Cardiovascular Disease-Insights From Cardiovascular Aging Science
JAMA Cardiology, April 3, 2020
- Assessment of blind predictions of the clinical significance of BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants.
Cline Melissa S et al. Human mutation 2019 40(9) 1546-1556
- Prognostic value of immune-related genes in the tumor microenvironment of lung adenocarcinoma and lung squamous cell carcinoma.
Qu Yan et al. Aging 2020 Mar 12
- Comparison of BRCA versus non-BRCA germline mutations and associated somatic mutation profiles in patients with unselected breast cancer.
Chen Bo et al. Aging 2020 Feb 12