Last Posted: May 30, 2020
- What Do Coronavirus Racial Disparities Look Like State By State?
M Godoy et al, NPR, May 30, 2020
- A milestone in human genetics highlights diversity gaps
Nature editorial, May 27, 2020
- Genetic Testing May Help Reduce Breast Cancer Disparities for African American Women.
McCarthy Anne Marie et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2020 May
- Improved measurement of racial/ethnic disparities in COVID-19 mortality in the United States
JR Goldstein et al, MEDRXIV, May 23, 2020
- An Analysis of Racial and Ethnic Backgrounds Within the CASiRe International Cohort of Sickle Cell Disease Patients: Implications for Disease Phenotype and Clinical Research.
Campbell Andrew D et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2020 May
- Factors Associated with Declining to Participate in a Pediatric Oncology Next Generation Sequencing Study.
Howard Sharp Katianne M et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4202-211
- Understanding Ethical, Legal and Societal Issues (ELSIs) in Human Biobanking and Genomics for Research and Healthcare in Zimbabwe: The Genomics Inheritance Law Ethics and Society (GILES) initiative.
Matimba Alice et al. AAS open research 2019 21
- Returning genomic results in a Federally Qualified Health Center: the intersection of precision medicine and social determinants of health.
Shaibi Gabriel Q et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 May
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Population Level Covid-19 Mortality
CP Gross et al, MEDRXIV, May 11, 2020
- Indigenous Genomic Databases: Pragmatic Considerations and Cultural Contexts.
Caron Nadine Rena et al. Frontiers in public health 2020 8111