Last Posted: May 28, 2020
- Evaluating drug targets through human loss-of-function genetic variation
EV Minikel et al, Nature, May 27, 2020
- Challenges in pharmacotherapy for older adults: a framework for pharmacogenomics implementation.
Roman Youssef M et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 May
- Comparing outcomes and costs among warfarin-sensitive patients versus warfarin-insensitive patients using The Right Drug, Right Dose, Right Time: Using genomic data to individualize treatment (RIGHT) 10K warfarin cohort.
Swanson Kristi M et al. PloS one 2020 15(5) e0233316
- Pharmacogenetics of Antipsychotic Drug Treatment: Update and Clinical Implications.
Yoshida Kazunari et al. Molecular neuropsychiatry 2020 Apr 5(Suppl 1) 1-26
- Factors Associated with Declining to Participate in a Pediatric Oncology Next Generation Sequencing Study.
Howard Sharp Katianne M et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4202-211
- A Practical First Step Using Needs Assessment and a Survey Approach to Implementing a Clinical Pharmacogenomics Consult Service.
Zakinova Angela et al. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy : JAACP 2019 Jun 2(3) 214-221
- African Pharmacogenomics Consortium: Consolidating pharmacogenomics knowledge, capacity development and translation in Africa: Consolidating pharmacogenomics knowledge, capacity development and translation in Africa.
Dandara Collet et al. AAS open research 2019 219
- Early adoption of pharmacogenetic testing for veterans prescribed psychotropic medications.
Hull Leland E et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 20(11) 781-789
- Implementation of a pharmacogenomic program in a Brazilian Public Institution.
Suarez-Kurtz Guilherme et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 May
- Use of pharmacogenomics in elderly patients treated for cardiovascular diseases.
Božina Nada et al. Croatian medical journal 2020 Apr 61(2) 147-158