Last Posted: May 26, 2020
- A machine learning approach predicts future risk to suicidal ideation from social media data
A Roy, et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, May 26, 2020
- Detecting risk of suicide attempts among Chinese medical college students using a machine learning algorithm.
Shen Yanmei et al. Journal of affective disorders 2020 May 27318-23
- Machine Learning Algorithms in Suicide Prevention: Clinician Interpretations as Barriers to Implementation.
Brown Lily A et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2020 Apr 81(3)
- Predicting death by suicide following an emergency department visit for parasuicide with administrative health care system data and machine learning.
Sanderson Michael et al. EClinicalMedicine 2020 Mar 20100281
- Google Searches and Suicide Rates in Spain, 2004-2013: Correlation Study.
Jimenez Alberto et al. JMIR public health and surveillance 2020 Apr 6(2) e10919
- Comparisons of different classification algorithms while using text mining to screen psychiatric inpatients with suicidal behaviors.
Zhu H et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2020 Feb 124123-130
- Development of an early-warning system for high-risk patients for suicide attempt using deep learning and electronic health records.
Zheng Le et al. Translational psychiatry 2020 Feb 10(1) 72
- Predicting death by suicide using administrative health care system data: Can recurrent neural network, one-dimensional convolutional neural network, and gradient boosted trees models improve prediction performance?
Sanderson Michael et al. Journal of affective disorders 2020 Mar 264107-114
- Study to use artificial intelligence to explore suicide risk
P Govern, VUMC Reporter, January 15, 2020
Fazel Seena et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 Jan (3) 266-274