Last Posted: May 30, 2020
- Engaging Men With BRCA-Related Cancer Risks: Practical Advice for BRCA Risk Management From Male Stakeholders
M Dean et al, AM J Men's Health, May 25, 2020
- How can Australia integrate routine genetic sequencing in oncology: a qualitative study through an implementation science lens
R O'Shea et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 28, 2020
- BRCA Detection Rate in an Italian Cohort of Luminal Early-Onset and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patients without Family History: When Biology Overcomes Genealogy.
Toss Angela et al. Cancers 2020 May 12(5)
- Canadian cost-effectiveness model of BRCA-driven surgical prevention of breast/ovarian cancers compared to treatment if cancer develops.
Hurry Manjusha et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2020 Apr 36(2) 104-112
- Clinicopathological analysis of early-stage breast cancer patients that meet indications for BRCA1/2 genetic testing.
Xiang Hongyu et al. Chinese journal of cancer research = Chung-kuo yen cheng yen chiu 2020 Apr 32(2) 163-174
- Population-based Genetic Testing for Precision Prevention.
Evans Olivia et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2020 May
- Fertility preservation in patients with BRCA mutation.
Ghunaim Suleiman et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2020 141033
- BRCA Mutations in Pancreas Cancer: Spectrum, Current Management, Challenges and Future Prospects.
Wong Winston et al. Cancer management and research 2020 122731-2742
- BRCA testing in a genomic diagnostics referral center during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Minucci Angelo et al. Molecular biology reports 2020 May
- Identifying Ashkenazi Jewish BRCA1/2 founder variants in individuals who do not self-report Jewish ancestry.
Tennen Ruth I et al. Scientific reports 2020 May 10(1) 7669