Last Posted: May 28, 2020
- How can Australia integrate routine genetic sequencing in oncology: a qualitative study through an implementation science lens
R O'Shea et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 28, 2020
- 'There is a lot of good in knowing, but there is also a lot of downs': public views on ethical considerations in population genomic screening.
Smit Amelia K et al. Journal of medical ethics 2020 May
- Challenges in pharmacotherapy for older adults: a framework for pharmacogenomics implementation.
Roman Youssef M et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 May
- Comparison of indications and results of prenatal invasive diagnostic tests before and after the implementation of the use of cell-free fetal DNA: a tertiary referral center experience.
Okmen Firat et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 May
- Integration of Mobile Health Into Sickle Cell Disease Care to Increase Hydroxyurea Utilization: Efficacy and Implementation Study.
Hankins Jane S et al. JMIR research protocols 2020 Apr
- Polygenic risk scores: from research tools to clinical instruments.
Lewis Cathryn M et al. Genome medicine 2020 May 12(1) 44
- Women's responses and understanding of polygenic breast cancer risk information.
Yanes T et al. Familial cancer 2020 May
- A machine learning-based approach to directly compare the diagnostic accuracy of myocardial perfusion imaging by conventional and cadmium-zinc telluride SPECT.
Cantoni Valeria et al. Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 2020 May
- Challenges and opportunities of cfDNA analysis implementation in clinical practice: Perspective of the International Society of Liquid Biopsy (ISLB).
Rolfo Christian et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2020 May 151102978
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Affect Patient-Clinician Relationships?
Nagy Matthew et al. AMA journal of ethics 2020 May 22(5) E395-400
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario