Last Posted: May 31, 2020
- Rapid and Inexpensive Whole-Genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV2 using 1200 bp Tiled Amplicons and Oxford Nanopore Rapid Barcoding
NE Freed et al, BIORXIV, May 29, 2020
Nature special collection, May 27, 2020
- Thousands of human sequences provide deep insight into single genomes
DM Church, Nature News, May 27, 2020
- State of the Art of Genetic Testing for Patients With Autism: A Practical Guide for Clinicians.
Kreiman Bracha L et al. Seminars in pediatric neurology 2020 Jul 34100804
- Clinical Utility of SARS-CoV-2 Whole Genome Sequencing in Deciphering Source of Infection
Takenouchi T, et al. medRxiv, May 26, 2020.
- Cross-border spread of bla NDM-1 - and bla OXA-48 -positive Klebsiella pneumoniae : a European collaborative analysis of whole genome sequencing and epidemiological data, 2014 to 2019.
Ludden Catherine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2020 May (20)
- A hospital outbreak of linezolid-resistant and vancomycin-resistant ST80 Enterococcus faecium harbouring an optrA-encoding conjugative plasmid investigated by whole-genome sequencing.
Egan S A et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2020 May
- The Impact of Whole Genome Data on Therapeutic Decision-Making in Metastatic Prostate Cancer: A Retrospective Analysis.
Crumbaker Megan et al. Cancers 2020 May 12(5)
- Whole-genome sequencing of 508 patients identifies key molecular features associated with poor prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
Cui Yongping et al. Cell research 2020 May
- Editorial: Pathogen Genomics: Empowering Infectious Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Investigations
MJ Struenlens et al, Front Public Health, May 19, 2020