Last Posted: May 28, 2020
- Cancer risks in Lynch syndrome, Lynch-like syndrome, and familial colorectal cancer type X: a prospective cohort study.
Bucksch Karolin et al. BMC cancer 2020 May 20(1) 460
- Evidenced-Based Screening Strategies for a Positive Family History.
Kolb Jennifer M et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy clinics of North America 2020 Jul 30(3) 597-609
- Risk factors for metachronous colorectal cancer in Lynch syndrome patients: a registry-based observational mono-institutional study cohort.
Signoroni Stefano et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2020 May
- Local cellular cues that influence the immunology of colorectal cancer treatment
GP Donaldson et al, Nature Medicine, May 25, 2020
- Prognostic significance of immune cell populations identified by machine learning in colorectal cancer using routine hematoxylin & eosin stained sections.
Väyrynen Juha P et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 May
- Risk Stratification Strategies for Colorectal Cancer Screening: From Logistic Regression to Artificial Intelligence.
Imperiale Thomas F et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy clinics of North America 2020 Jul 30(3) 423-440
- Genomic Profiling of Stage II Colorectal Cancer Identifies Candidate Genes Associated with Recurrence-Free Survival, Tumor Location, and Differentiation Grade.
Dimberg Jan et al. Oncology 2020 May 1-8
- Influence of ABCB-1, ERCC-1 and ERCC-2 gene polymorphisms on response to capecitabine and oxaliplatin (CAPOX) treatment in colorectal cancer (CRC) patients of South India.
Varma Ashok et al. Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 2020 May
- Update of the recommendations for the determination of biomarkers in colorectal carcinoma: National Consensus of the Spanish Society of Medical Oncology and the Spanish Society of Pathology.
García-Alfonso P et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2020 May
- Data mining-based model and risk prediction of colorectal cancer by using secondary health data: A systematic review.
Liang Hailun et al. Chinese journal of cancer research = Chung-kuo yen cheng yen chiu 2020 Apr 32(2) 242-251