- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2017.
Published 2017 (National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed, Advanced Ovarian Cancer: Society of Gynecologic Oncology and American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.
Published 2016 (Society of Gynecologic Oncology) (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Published 2016 (Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica (AIOM)) (Societa Italiana Genetica Umana (SIGU)) (Societa Italiana di Biochimica Clinica e Biologia Molecolare Clinica (SIBioC)) (Societa Italiana di Anatomia Patologica e Citologia Diagnostica - Italian Division of the International Academy of Pathology (SIAPEC-IAP))
- AGO Austria recommendations for genetic testing of patients with ovarian cancer.
Published 2015 (The Association of Gynecologic Oncology)
- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2015.
Published 2016 (National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
Ovarian cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Ovarian cancer
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.