Last Posted: Apr 29, 2018
- Polymorphism in the serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms ( 5-HTTLPR) modifies the association between significant life events and depression in people with multiple sclerosis.
Saul Alice, et al. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 2018 4 1352458518770021
- Huge haul of depression genes shows its a complex condition
New Scientist, Apr 27, 2018
- Decoding your baby's DNA: It can be done. But should it be?
S Karlamangla, LA Times, Apr 21, 2018
- Clustering of motor and nonmotor traits in leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 G2019S Parkinson's disease nonparkinsonian relatives: A multicenter family study.
Mestre Tiago A, et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2018 4
- [A study on the association of genes for pro-inflammatory cytokines and depression].
Lezheiko T V, et al. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova 2018 0 (3) 89-93
- Investigation of variants in estrogen receptor genes and perinatal depression.
Tan Ene-Choo, et al. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment 2018 0 919-925