Last Posted: Apr 27, 2018
- National Distribution of Cancer Genetic Testing in the United States- Evidence for a Gender Disparity in Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer
K Childers et al, JAMA Onc, Apr 26, 2018
- [Molecular Targeted Therapies for Hereditary Cancer Syndrome].
Shimodaira Hideki et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2018 Apr 45(4) 587-592
- Consensus for genes to be included on cancer panel tests offered by UK genetics services: guidelines of the UK Cancer Genetics Group.
Taylor Amy et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Apr
- Development of a Web-based Family Intervention for BRCA Carriers and Their Biological Relatives: Acceptability, Feasibility, and Usability Study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. JMIR cancer 2018 Apr 4(1) e7
- Understanding of multigene test results among males undergoing germline testing for inherited prostate cancer: Implications for genetic counseling.
Giri Veda N et al. The Prostate 2018 Apr
- Validation of CZECANCA (CZEch CAncer paNel for Clinical Application) for targeted NGS-based analysis of hereditary cancer syndromes.
Soukupova Jana et al. PloS one 2018 13(4) e0195761