Last Posted: Apr 28, 2018
- Labs Differ Widely in BRCA Testing Protocols
E Becze, ONS Voice Apr 2018
- Breast Cancer Genes a Real Risk for Men, Too
R Preidt, Health Day, Apr 26, 2018
- BRCA mutation carrier detection. A model-based cost-effectiveness analysis comparing the traditional family history approach and the testing of all patients with breast cancer.
Norum Jan et al. ESMO open 2018 3(3) e000328
- 23andMe Test Opens Conversations, Highlights Need for Genetic Counselors,
by Kristie L. Kahl, Cure, April 23, 2018
- At-Home Genetic Testing Is Blurring Lines Between Patient and Consumer
E Glowatz, Newsweek, Apr 24, 2018
- BRCA to the future: towards best testing practice in the era of personalised healthcare.
Capoluongo Ettore et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 24 Suppl 1S1-2