- Living With COPD
- Doctors cure seven adult patients of sickle cell disease using stem cells
The Guardian, Apr 27, 2018
- The 2018 Global FH Summit focuses on implementation science
The FH Foundation, Oct 1-2, 2018
- [Genetic heterogeneity and complexity of congenital heart defects].
Nagy Dóra et al. Orvosi hetilap 2018 Apr 159(17) 661-670
- 5 reasons your doctor may recommend genetic counseling during pregnancy
Geisinger Health, Apr 2018
- A decision tree for the genetic diagnosis of deficiency of adenosine deaminase 2 (DADA2): a French reference centres experience.
Rama Mélanie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Apr
- A Qualitative Analysis of the Information Needs of Parents of Children with Cystic Fibrosis prior to First Admission.
Fixter Vera et al. Journal of pediatric nursing 34e29-e33
- Assessment of the interlaboratory variability and robustness of JAK2V617F mutation assays: A study involving a consortium of 19 Italian laboratories.
Perricone Margherita et al. Oncotarget 2017 May 8(20) 32608-32617
- Associations of Fitness, Physical Activity, Strength, and Genetic Risk With Cardiovascular Disease: Longitudinal Analyses in the UK Biobank Study.
Tikkanen Emmi et al. Circulation 2018 Apr
- At-Home Genetic Testing Is Blurring Lines Between Patient and Consumer
E Glowatz, Newsweek, Apr 24, 2018
- Clinical experience with multigene carrier panels in the reproductive setting.
Terhaar Catherine et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Apr
- Decoding your baby's DNA: It can be done. But should it be?
S Karlamangla, LA Times, Apr 21, 2018
- Detection of oncogenic mutations in resected bronchial margins by next-generation sequencing indicates early relapse in stage IA lung adenocarcinoma patients.
Lv Tangfeng et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jun 8(25) 40643-40653
- Gene Therapy as a Curative Option for β-Thalassemia.
Biffi Alessandra et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 378(16) 1551-1552
- Gene therapy helps patients avoid blood transfusion, study says
CNN, Apr 19, 2018
lunes, 30 de abril de 2018
HLBS-PopOmics - Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders Knowledge Base in Population Genomics -
Last Posted: Apr 30, 2018