Last Posted: Apr 27, 2018
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Associations of Fitness, Physical Activity, Strength, and Genetic Risk With Cardiovascular Disease: Longitudinal Analyses in the UK Biobank Study.
Tikkanen Emmi et al. Circulation 2018 Apr
- GWAS implicated risk variants in different genes contribute additively to increase the risk of coronary artery disease (CAD) in the Pakistani subjects.
Shahid Saleem Ullah, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 4 (1) 89
- The rs4686434 variant in the FETUB locus is associated with intrahepatic triglyceride content in obese Chinese adults.
Li Zhibin, et al. Journal of diabetes 2018 4
- Cardiovascular Genetic Risk Testing for Targeting Statin Therapy in the Primary Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Jarmul Jamie et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes 2018 Apr 11(4) e004171
- Associations of Fitness, Physical Activity, Strength, and Genetic Risk With Cardiovascular Disease: Longitudinal Analyses in the UK Biobank Study
E Tikanen et al, Circulation, Apr 10, 2018