martes, 16 de abril de 2019

Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Digest


Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

My Personal Paradox Sets the Bar Higher and Higher

Apr 15, 2019 09:00 am | Tré LaRosa



productiveI have a productivity complex: I feel like if I’m not being productive, I’m wasting my time. And yet, whenever I accomplish something, I don’t bask in the enjoyment of accomplishing that thing. Instead, I’m worried about the next thing I need to accomplish. The to-do list of life is never-ending. You can see why […]
The post My Personal Paradox Sets the Bar Higher and Higher appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike My Personal Paradox Sets the Bar Higher and Higher on Facebook

How to Be a Supermodel When You’re Scared, Sad, and Scarred

Apr 12, 2019 03:00 pm | Bailey Vincent



scarredI am becoming a supermodel. OK, not really. But, perhaps I can pretend? I’m traveling to New York with my daughter to take part in a beauty campaign for a company I’m passionate about. The reason I love them is that they base their entire campaign on not retouching photos. In the world of Photoshopping […]
The post How to Be a Supermodel When You’re Scared, Sad, and Scarred appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike How to Be a Supermodel When You’re Scared, Sad, and Scarred on Facebook
 

Recent News

Modulating Reality: My Miracle CF Med Was All Hype
Synspira’s CF Therapy Candidate SNSP113 Granted Orphan Drug Status in EU
Does Having CF Affect a Career Negatively or Positively?
Streptococcus, Haemophilus Bacteria Dominate Airways of CF Babies for First 2 Years, Study Says
CF Patients Infected with CMV May Have Faster Disease Progression, Study Finds

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario