jueves, 30 de enero de 2020

Topics in the CF News Today Forum That You Might Have Missed



Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Forum Digest

Join the discussion! See below for the latest topics and conversations about CF taking place in our forums. Your voice is needed!

New to our forums? Register here.
 

CF Patients Improve Lung Function with Elexacaftor Combo, Data Show

Jan 02, 2030 04:44 am | Cystic Fibrosis News Moderator



Replies: 0

Adding elexacaftor to tezacaftor and ivacaftor leads to marked improvements in lung function and quality of life in people with cystic fibrosis, data show. Read more about it here.
What do you think of this news?
Read More
share on TwitterLike CF Patients Improve Lung Function with Elexacaftor Combo, Data Show on Facebook

How do you feel about scars?

Jan 29, 2020 04:19 am | Jenny Livingston



Replies: 0
I don’t have many scars, but those that I do tend to garner quite a bit of attention. The scar on my chest where my port was placed (and subsequently removed) is rather prominent and I get questions about it frequently.
“I was shot,” is probably my favorite response because the reaction I get is priceless. But I’m quick to take that back and tell the truth. I don’t have a problem talking about CF and the reasons my body carries these scars. I’ve never felt self conscious or uncomfortable with them. In fact, I actually like that it gives me a chance to talk about CF and possibly spread some awareness.
What about you? Do you have CF related scars? How does it make you feel when people ask about them? 
Read More
share on TwitterLike How do you feel about scars? on Facebook

My Thoughts on How to Build a Better World

Jan 29, 2020 02:36 am | Cystic Fibrosis News Moderator



Replies: 0
Reflecting on the past year, columnist Tré LaRosa says he remains optimistic for a better world, despite the challenges and setbacks. Read more from Tré here.
What did you think of this column?
Read More
share on TwitterLike My Thoughts on How to Build a Better World on Facebook

Recent Posts

Thoughts on food/nutrition
A Few Words for Those I Let Down in 2019
Do You Ever Feel Like Meds Change Your Personality?
MCM: Joe
People with Cystic Fibrosis Shouldn’t Overlook Importance of Sleep, Experts Say

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario