jueves, 21 de mayo de 2020

Guiding You and Your Loved Ones Through a Parkinson's Diagnosis

A Parkinson’s disease (PD) diagnosis can be overwhelming. You and your loved ones might have many questions about what it means for you now and in the future. How did I get PD? What’s going to happen to me? How can I manage my symptoms?

Today, The Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF) has launched a new guide for people newly diagnosed with Parkinson’s, If I Knew Then What I Know Now, authored by five members of MJFF’s Patient Council who are living with PD. The publication features practical tips, perspectives and resources to help families move through the earliest days with PD and beyond.

 
 

Whether you have a recent diagnosis or have been living with Parkinson’s for years, use this guide to connect with experts on the disease who have found answers to their questions and start on your journey to answering your own.

P.S. For more resources and tips on navigating a Parkinson’s diagnosis, visit our website at michaeljfox.org/newlydiagnosed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario